The Fat Vegan Project

The trials and tribulations of an obese young vegan who wants to lose it all!
Current Weight // 21st 4lbs

Monday, 19 June 2006 - Food Diary :(

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bowl of Bran Flakes with one banana chopped

Cup of black coffee – 1x Sugar

Cup of White Tea – No sugar

Cup of black coffee – No Sugar

2 white hard rolls + 4 redwoods sausages

2 granary rolls + 4 redwoods sausages

50g bag of dark choc covered pumpkin, soya bean and raisin.

2 tins of red devil – energy drink

3 cans of Rubicon (Full O’ sugar)

Big bowl spaghetti + dehulled hemp + lots of cheezly melting mozza

One large choc chip cookie

----

One thing I find quite weird is the fact that looking at this list I am really surprised at how much I consume on a normal day. Makes me feel quite down when I think that this stuff didn’t particularly fill me up like I would have thought it would.

I’m starting to plan this out a bit more now; I was wondering should I start TFVP diet with a proper detox? I tried it once and felt great on the first day but after that I felt awful, not hungry, just aggressive and pissed off constantly with everyone. After starting on the Sunday I almost punched a local heroin addict in the face when he asked me for money. (Probably due to the fact that I had been made redundant a short while before and he knew we both signed on in the same f***ing queue and I was as skint as he was!!)

Anyway, Im going to be doing the first part of the video diary very soon and will post once I have a second.

Chris

2 Comments:

At 5:36 pm, Blogger Tony - FoodsForLife said...

Yo Chris send back your forms and we can get started!

Foods For Life

 
At 5:39 pm, Blogger Tony - FoodsForLife said...

Foods For Life

No magic diet pills we need to minimise the foods that mess with your metabolism and encourage your body to store fat and increase the foods that encourage your body to burn fat.

Optimum foods for an optimum nutrition weight loss diet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home